- When I go onto the Shipment Management Route page the page is completely blank?
There may be a few reasons as to why you are not showing any routes. The first could be as part of setup you haven’t run the function Update Existing Documents, which will run through all open sales documents and assign them to routes based on the criteria you have setup throughout your addition’s setup pages.
It could also be that the location and date that have been set as filters against the page are filters which have nothing against them. If this is the case, you either need to change the filters on your page or change your default location (warehouse employees’ setup-up) to be correct.
NB: The Shipment Management route page is filtered by today’s working day and your default location
- I get a warning on sales order that no delivery is scheduled for the order for specified delivery area, agent code and date
Firstly, check the delivery schedule for this delivery area, ensure there is a valid combination setup for the agent and service codes. Does the sales orders' shipment date fall on a day within the delivery schedule code? Edit the delivery schedule card to see this information. Double check your sales order line has the correct delivery area, shipping agent and service codes (these values will be defaulted by the setup on the customer).
- The Pick report hasn't printed in the correct order, Why?
You need to determine how you, or your users have created the picks, if from shipment management it will use the custom sorting order as specified on the shipment management setup. If the pick worksheet has been used, you will need to remember to pick the appropriate sorting method before creating the picks.
NB: You can change the custom sorting method on each pick to what's required for the customer and reprint.
- We don’t do collections for Purchase Orders, why are they showing on the Shipment Management Route page?
You need to check the Shipment Management Setup page, if you do not wish to use Shipment Management forpurchase order collections ensure the Collection Shipping Agent & Collection Agent Service Codes are blank.
- Can I organize a delivery area by entering just To and From Post Codes rather than specify specific customers/vendors/location codes?
This is possible within the app. Rather than specifying a Destination Type and Destination No. or Location code you can leave these fields blank and simply enter postcodes in the From Postcode and To Postcode Fields on the Delivery Area card.
- Can I have set up the same customer on multiple delivery routes?
By design the app doesn’t allow you to have the same customer setup on multiple routes.