The Payment Providers List will display the default Payment Providers currently available to use and will be automatically populated when the App is installed. There are some Fields which tell you what features are supported by the selected Payment Provider and non-editable. These Fields are:
- Off-session Payment: The Provider offers the capability to take payments in the background without any user interaction.
- On-session Payments: The Provider offers the capability to take payments in the foreground and requires user interaction to confirm the transaction.
- One-off Payments: The Provider offers the capability to take one-time payments using a new payment card which will not be stored.
- Can Store Payment Method: The Provider offers the capability to store payment cards for potential reuse.
- Can Register Payment Method: The Provider offers the capability to register payment cards for future use in advance without transacting a payment.
- Payment Screen Display Mode: The optimal display mode supported for the provider transactions. The payment screen display mode of Embedded will ensure all activities are contained within Business Central, trying to minimise the new pop-up windows when during the payment process.
- Payment Provider Integration: The integration which will handle the payment provider activities.
For each Payment Provider you need to create one (or multiple) Payment Provider Account(s) by selecting the Accounts action.
This Page will display the Payment Provider Account(s) already linked to that Provider.