The correct SharePoint settings cannot necessarily be determined from the URL at which you access the Document Library. Follow these steps to find the correct URL for the Site and the Document Library:
- Navigate to the Home page of the SharePoint site
- Click “Site information” from the gear icon in the top right-hand corner
- Click “View all site settings” from the pane that opens
- Click “Title, description and logo”
- The Site URL is displayed at the bottom of that page.
- Navigate to the Document Library that you are going to archive documents to
- Click “Library Settings” from the gear icon in the top right-hand corner
- The document Library “Name” is shown at the top of the page.