Pick templates have been introduced to provide similar functionality to put-away templates.
To create a new pick template rule the following steps are required.
- Extend the "Pick Template Rule WHPTMN" Enum with an entry for the new rule.
- Subscribe to the event OnIsValidPickBin of codeunit "Pick Mgt. WHPTMN". This event is called when evaluating each custom rule against a pick template line
This event has the following parameters:
- var BinContent: Record "Bin Content"
A filtered version of the bin content with suitable bins that can be picked from.
- PickTemplateRule: Enum "Pick Template Rule WHPTMN"
The custom rule created in step 1.
- PickQtyRequiredBase: Decimal
The quantity required in base unit of measure.
- var IsValidBin: Boolean
A boolean that states if the bin is suitable based on the new rule. This does not mean the bin is discounted, it just means that it will have a lower priority that a bin that meets the rule.