When installing Clever Apps into an On-Premise Business Central Environment, they will need to be installed using the Business Central Administration Shell which is part of the standard product.
The main steps to follow in the Environment are as follows:
- Apply Business Central Licence into the Environment. Your licence will need to be updated to include the relevant Clever App Object Range. Clever Licencing is explained in more detail here Clever App Licencing for On-Premise Environments
- Publish all Apps (Main App and Dependent Apps) into the Environment
- Install all Apps (Main App and Dependent Apps) into the Environment
To assist users with this process, please refer to the documentation provided by Microsoft which can be accessed here Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Apps.Management Module
The relevant version of Business Central for the On-Premise Environment should be selected from the Drop-Down list of Options as shown below:
Points to Note:
- The Clever Config App should always be Published first then the other dependent Apps before the Main App itself or the installation will fail.
- All Clever App Files are available to download from Clever Drive by following this link Clever Drive - Download our Apps (cleverdynamics.com).
- A User Name and Password for Clever Drive can be requested by emailing